100% UPC barcodes can be captured at a distance of more than 76,2 cm / 30 in, while 200% UPC codes can be captured at a distance of up to 139,7 cm / 55 in.
Zebra LI4278 barcode reader
The Zebra LI4278 barcode reader takes 1D barcode reading to the next level, allowing workers to read codes faster and at greater distances.
Wireless operation and 1D reading
The worker can capture virtually all types of 1D barcodes, including traditional codes printed on paper labels, electronic barcodes displayed on the screen of a mobile phone, tablet or computer.
Thus, the retailer can easily process all kinds of information associated with loyalty cards, mobile coupons and others, as well as the high density (HD) barcodes that are often used in the manufacture of electronic components. 100% UPC barcodes can be captured at a distance of more than 76,2 cm / 30 in, while 200% UPC codes can be captured at a distance of up to 139,7 cm / 55 in.
- Available as a reader and as a kit with base (cradle)
- Linear Imager Technology
- Read speed of up to 547 readings per second
- Bluetooth v2.1 wireless communication with EDR and coverage range of up to 100 meters in line of sight
- Batch operation that allows us to continue capturing up to 500 codes outside the coverage range and download them when entering communication again
- Rechargeable battery that supports up to 72 hours of operation on a full charge
- Withstands multiple drops of up to 1.5 meters to concrete.
- Includes power supply and communication cable.
All of our products have a minimum one-year guarantee against manufacturing defects. We invite you to read our page frequently asked questions for more information.
Visit our website labels and paper rolls