WHO WE ARE
Adventech Logística is a 100% Mexican company dedicated to the development, implementation and commercialization of products and technological solutions, related to logistics and material flow throughout its supply chain. Despite being a recently created company, our staff has extensive experience in the automation market with data capture technology and barcodes, implementing comprehensive solutions in various areas such as warehouse automation, manufacturing process control, sale en route, point of sale, among others.
Develop and Implement Logistics Systems supported with the best available technology, focused on the optimal management of critical business processes; that together allow to reduce costs and increase the efficiency of our clients.
To be a leading company in our segment; distinguishing ourselves by the effectiveness, responsiveness and attention in the service to our clients; taking full advantage of the support of our business partners such as Motorola, Zebra and Datex
Adventech Logistics was founded in January 2004. It is made up of people with experience in the field.
- In mid-2004, the certification and recognition process for Symbol Technologies officially began.
- In 2005, Adventech Logistics was officially appointed Symbol's Solution Partner.
- Immediately afterwards, the certification process as a Zebra Technologies Corporation Partner in the Sales and Technical Support area begins.
- In March 2006, Adventech Logística opened its offices in the state of Aguascalientes.
- June 2006 is the date of commencement of operations of the representative offices in the Southeast Zone
- February 2007, Adventech Logistics incorporates solutions and distribution of computer equipment and VideoIP
- March 2007, Adventech creates Adventech Hardware Store SA de CV as an independent division
- June 2018, business offices are established in León, Guanajuato, Mexico as well as Cali and Medellín, Colombia.
- January 2019, Adventech Logistics currently has an excellent relationship with the main brands in the market supporting new business opportunities with manufacturers such as: Sewoo, Bluebird, Vanch, PrimeInterway, 3nStar, PortSmith
Zebra Technologies.- It is a world leader in the manufacture of label printers, plastic cards and encoders with RFID technology. It recently acquired the Motorola line of Portable Terminals and Barcode Readers.
Astarte Informatics.- It is a company founded in 1995, dedicated exclusively to the development, production and distribution of computer programs for point of sale.
Intermec Inc.- It is perhaps best known for having invented the most widespread barcode symbology in the world and for its more than 150 patents, which have been fundamental to the development and application of RFID technology. - This company has been acquired by Honeywell.
3nStar.- 3nStar produces technology and solutions for retail and automatic data collection, giving your company the visibility your business needs to increase productivity and profits.
Bluebird.- Bluebird is an innovative global manufacturer of professional laptops, tablets and payment devices, with more than 3000 customers in more than 120 countries. From secure mobile payments to workforce automation and customer acquisition, Bluebird's broad portfolio of products spans all markets, connecting people to information wherever they need it.