Zebra TC20 Portable Terminal
Zebra TC20 Android Mobile Terminal for Productivity Applications
La Zebra TC20 portable terminal it is designed to withstand everything in the work environment with integrated barcode reading, push-to-talk functionality as well as optimized battery life.
As its definition says, the main function of portable terminals is to collect information where it is produced, store it, in some cases process it and then download it to the computer system.
If you are running a small business. That means you have a lot to do, but little time to do it. Now, there is a new tool for small and medium businesses that helps you complete more tasks, in less time.
- Take inventory with ease and at unprecedented speed.
- Have the items your customers want to buy always available in the store, not in the warehouse.
- Answer potential buyers questions instantly.
- Communicate with your employees with the push of a single button.
- Provide extraordinary service to increase customer loyalty and keep them revisiting your store.
- Compatible with AssistPro ADL Sale en Route
- Compatible with AssistPro ADL WMS
Fully functional with Android 7 operating system and WiFi.
- Wireless Connection 802.11 A / B / G / N
- With or without keyboard
- With or without camera
- Audio output
- Reader: 1D / 2D Imager (SE2100) or 1D / 2D Imager + rear camera (SE4710)
- Battery 3000 mAh
- 4.3 inch screen
- Memory 2 GB Ram, 16 GB Flash
- Android operating system 7.0
Featured part numbers
See technical sheet of this terminal
All of our products have a minimum one-year guarantee against manufacturing defects. We invite you to read our page frequently asked questions for more information.
Visit our website labels and paper rolls
|Weight :||2 kg|
|Sizes||25 × 16 cm|