We present you 3 barcode readers for businesses with excellent performance and cost
In the commercial field, one of the first devices with which we equip our businesses is a barcode reader, due to the fact that if we want to charge in stores or carry out an inventory taking, a reader greatly simplifies these activities.
Bar code readers have different characteristics as they are built for various scenarios such as: use in refrigerators, industrial use, point of sale use, wireless use, etc.
That is why among dozens of models available we recommend 5 that can help you start your operations without requiring a large investment.
- Datalogic QuickScan 2500 Reader
This inexpensive and highly functional reader has the ability to read 1D barcodes with its Imager mechanism that helps you to perfectly recognize small, misprinted or damaged codes. He currently has a 15% discount and immediate delivery.
Its design is ergonomic, pistol-like and has a USB connection cable, as well as a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Ideal for grocery stores and shops.
- Quick Scan Datalogic Reader Mod.QS2500
- Linear Imager Reader
- 200 readings per second
- Withstands drops of up to 1.5m.
- Cable 1.80 m. interface included
- Ability to read all standard, PDF417, and misprinted codes, including GS1 code.
- USB connection
- Zebra LS1203 barcode reader
This reader model is one of the best sellers due to its simple to use design and low price; It has a USB connection and is widely used in pharmacies, hardware stores and shops in general. It has great durability and perfectly withstands continuous use.
- High quality laser technology
- Lightweight design
- Choice of trigger reading or Auto-Scan ™ (Continuous Mode)
- Includes base
- USB connection cable
- Datalogic QM2130 Wireless Reader
Among the multiple barcode scanners the Datalogic QM2130 is an excellent wireless option and features a special discount in our online store. The QM2130 uses proprietary Star Cordless technology that supports a communication distance of 12 meters.
- Datalogic STAR ™ Wireless System: Radio range greater than 12m / 40ft
- Allows point-to-point connectivity
- Reading levels in the first pass
- Multi-interface: USB, Keyboard Wedge or Wand Emulation
- Batch mode capability
- GS1DataBar ™ (RSS) decoding capability
- 235 readings per second
- Withstands drops of up to 1.5m
- Cable 1.80 m. interface included.
We invite you to visit our product catalog or our Frequently Asked Questions section where we will assist you immediately.